Seasoned Private Investigator, Leo, has not always had a great life. Not until his boss, Mr. Hart, taken him under his wings. Nowadays, as the city is in crisis, a new innocent blood arrives, Julia.
Having a partner for the first time, It is now Leo’s turn to grow as mentor.
Duo is a dynamic story about Leo and Julia, where you play both.
Release Date: 2019-06-18
Developer: Kamo Patreon
OS: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Corruption, Deception, Mentoring
We strongly recommend managing multiple save files for this version since scenes branch heavily (branches are worth checking out).
Main story scenes: Both for Julia and Leo’s perspectives with multiple different outcomes. ~18 main story scenes.
Side story events: Multiple side events for both Julia and Leo.
Two new locations: Opens with main story progression.
Changes to Lena: Changed her appearance slightly. Also changed her introduction scene (only new games will see her new introduction).
4 New characters were added.
Swap points: Added support changing between the protagonists in the middle of the scene, in some scenes.
Save system: Removed save file limit (now unlimited). Added colored badge on top of saves to indicate the active character (Blue for Leo, Pink for Julia).
Locations stay in place: Active location no longer moves to the far most left to avoid confusion now when many locations are available.
– [Remastering] A new game opening scene before the old one (additional scene, not instead).
– [Remastering] New renders for Lena scenes. (and a tiny new scene for her as well).
– Two short animations! (Opening scene, Leo & April sex scene – walkthrough[patrons post])
Animations are something we are still learning and experimenting with. Hope you like them and we will try to improve on them!
– Fixed some dialogues from 0.2 that were written while being drunk (probably).
– New conversation log available next to the Skip button. Or by pressing TAB.
Skip also got a shiny hot key, S.
– You can now also load games from within a game.
– UI Overhaul – New main menu. In-game tip UI (similar to LSS). Game UI next!
– Load and Save menus can now filter files by active character.
– The new “Announcements/More From Us” tab uses internet connection to get a list of our Patreon posts. This is done on demand, if don’t want internet connection to be used, not going to the tab will not trigger it.